Current Cloud Mining @ Cex.io

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The $5 Bitcoin Challenge


The $5 Bitcoin Challenge


I will show you how to invest in bitcoin.


People all around the world are making a tremendous amount of money with Bitcoins. A Man Bought $27 Worth Of Bitcoin, Forgot About It, Remembered, And Now It's Worth $886,000




Why aren’t you the one who turned $27 into $800,000 by investing in Bitcoins? Shame on you!




“Well Tim, thanks for making me feel bad! I totally should have invested in Bitcoins years ago. But it’s too late to invest now! I totally missed my opportunity, right?”

WRONG! There is still huge opportunity in Bitcoins and you absolutely should invest in it. Even if your investments are as small as $5, there is still the potential for that investment to increase dramatically.

This is why I have created The Bitcoin Challenge specifically to get you off your ass and make some money!


I officially challenge you to convert $5 into Bitcoin right now. 


It will take 5 minutes and I will tell you how to do it.

Step 1


Coinbase allows you to buy and sell bitcoins online. They have raised over six million dollars from investors. It is a website you can trust.



Step 2

Connect your bank account with Coinbase

Once you have created your Coinbase account click “Buy / Sell” on the left side of the page and then click “Payment Methods” on the top of the page (or, just click here to go directly to the page).




Step 3

Purchase $5 of Bitcoins (about .0043 Bitcoins)

Click “Buy / Sell” and type in .0043 to buy $5 worth of bitcoins. Feel free to purchase more if you can!




Step 4


That’s it, you are now one of the people who have invested in Bitcoins! Who knows, in a year maybe I will meet you at a house party and you will tell me how this one time you read a blog post that told you to buy bitcoins and now you are a millionaire. It could happen.

I was not paid to write this article. If you would like to help support my writing you can click here to donate in bitcoin.

Have you been trying to convince your friends to invest in bitcoins? Click here to share this article with them!




www.hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment